Here are some great resources to help you out with managing social media for your small business:
- Click this link for discounts on web hosting, save yourself some money by checking this site before purchasing or renewing hosting, domains, SSL coupons, etc.
- WordPress is a great, free content management system that you can use to run your company website. It has a lot of great plugins for easy social media integration ie. a plugin that will automatically publish a link to any new content that you post on your site to your social media channels.
- Step by step guide on how to set up Facebook for your business.
- An introduction on how to use Twitter for business.
- Some statistics on social media demographics.
- HootSuite, a social media management dashboard to help you update and monitor several channels at once.
- Top Social Media Apps as reviewed by one blog for 2013.
- Social Media Faux Pas, a list of annoying behaviours to avoid that will irritate or alienate your customer base.